Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wedding Weekend!

Cooper, Clay and Micah...buddies forever!

Micah was SOO glad to see Grandmother Great!

The Grandmother and I

Grandmother and her kiddos

Mom and Kelli Kay

My cousin Kelli and I


This weekend my youngest cousin Kati got married!! We headed to Liberty to celebrate with all the fam. As the wedding was starting, I realized that my camera was just about dead...poop!! I was so mad...and I never got a pic of the happy couple! Anyway, we had a great time. We got to see Grandmother, (she moved to CA a few months ago) and she looked wonderful! We also got to see our cousin Kelli who lives in Seattle. And we got to spend time chatting and catching up with lots of other family we havent seen in quite awhile. It was a fun weekend, but man is it tough to make that drive twice in 2 days! I was wiped. But we made it safe and sound. Josh and E went on a Boy Scout campout, so be looking for those pics, they'll be up soon! ;D

No comments: