Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mama's Day

Our family on Mothers Day

Betsy, Mom and I at the Yo Mama Brunch

The stepping stone Micah made for me at school

Our new kitty, Maddy


We had a great Mothers Day weekend! On Saturday, Mom Betsy and I went to my church for a non-traditional Yo Mama brunch! It was lots of fun. Great things to eat and lots of laughs. After we were done we went shopping for awhile. It was a great girls day! On Sunday, all my dudes woke me up with a waffle in bed! So very sweet. We had a really fun day, eating lunch and then....we got a cat! Kind of a quick decision for Josh and I, but the dudes are so excited. They love her. We decided that she was the one when they all passed her around and she just laid there like she didnt have a care in the world! Obviously she can deal with 3 crazy boys. :D Hope all you mamas had just as wonderful a day as I did! Love to you all!

No comments: