Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our Final Day!!!



Today was our final day before school starts..hard to believe! We went to the aquarium here in Jenks to see the fish and beavers get fed. The boys also had fun taking turns using the camera to take pictures while we waited for the divers to come out. They wanted to take pictures of me with their brothers, so that is why I look so frightened in those pics of me with each of them! :D But I have to say, they did a good job! We visited the shark tank, and also the sting ray touch tank after we watched the divers feed the fish in the coral reef tank. Lots of fun....now we're ready for school to start tomorrow...I think! ;) PS-If you look real close in the first pic of the divers in the tank...he is feeding an eel, and the eel has his snout in the jar of food!! Pretty cool!

No comments: