Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to School!!!




Today the boys went back to school!! I dropped Ethan off at school and throughly embarrassed him when I yelled out the window for him not to flirt with any girls ;). He had a great day. His sum of the day was that he loved switching classes and to quote "Now the food...the food was AWESOME!!!" Thats a 10 year old boy for ya! Clayton did great! Several of you have sent me e-mails toady expressing your prayers for him (and me) today, which I totally appreciate. He did WONDERFUL. I had to hold back my tears until he went into the classroom! He was so excited to go, and did a great job. When Micah and I got into the truck he said to me "Mama, it's just you and me and blankie to keep us company." So sweet! He and I went to get some "school supplies" for "Mommy school". When Clay got home, his sum of the day was that he had some friends from last year in his class, and that his favorite part of the day was going to eat lunch in the cafeteria! So, I suppose that lunch is pretty important!! A great day overall. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad they both had a great day!! And that you did ok, too!!

Unknown said...

I am crying just thinking about taking my kids to kindergarten. I guess every mom does it. We survive somehow. Ethan is so good looking. 5th grade was a big year for us!! Something about getting flowers from a boy and something about getting a period!! Man alive--now your son is in 5th grade. WOW. You look great in a hat by the way...I love it...

Heidi said...

It just sets the year off right when the first day is soo good. You have such a handsome brood!

Love ya!

Heidi