Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm Famous!!!!! Well, kinda sorta, not really! ;)





Well, as most of you know, I had my quote in the New York Times yesterday! For those of you who didnt, well....now you do!!! I read Elizabeth Edwards book last fall and was very moved, sent her an email expressing my thoughts and they used part of that email as a quote on her ad in the Times promoting the new paperback edition of her book out this month! Pretty fun! Josh took some pics of me with the paper, and one he took of me with the ad, he totally took me off guard...turned out pretty funny...I thought it would be funny to use it! Especially since I've been joking with mom about my movie star smile and with Whitney about making her work out for me 'cause I'm too famous now, etc ;). Anyway, just thought you'd all like to see, and if you didnt, TOO FREAKIN BAD!!!! It's my blog and I'll post what I want to!! :D Whats that Brad Paisley song??? "Bein' a Celebrity" ??? Alright, ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! :D Love to you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so HOT!! Seriously, I will workout for you, but you have to promise me you'll at least come and yell in my ear to keep going!!! So fun, you are a very articulate writer!! Love ya much!