Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mothers Day



We had a good Mothers Day...the boys got me a hysterical card that said..."Everything about life I need to know, I learned from you mom..." then inside it says..."except how to fart...that, I learned from Dad!" So true!! Then Ethan drew me a picture of a fart. So sweet. :D They also got me a picture album just of cute pictures of my dudes, so that when I need a pick me up (which is quite frequently lately) I can just open it up and smile at those sweet dudes. What cuties, huh???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the best picture of you and boys!! You should blow that up and frame it. You look great girl. Thanks for the comments on our BLOG. Doing well. Finally adjusting to those middle of the night feedings and then still functioning as best I can during the day. Dad and Mindi's crew are coming for Memorial Day weekend. Super excited. Can't wait to see Cori and how she has changed. Plus they are all excited to meet Rusty. Good times.