Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ethans Final Soccer Game... :D





Ethan had his final soccer game of the season on Monday night. It was so fun!! He came so close to scoring a goal!!! I thought I was going to pee my pants I was so excited. He has just gotten better and better as the season has gone on, and I think he is really looking forward to the fall season. In the bottom picture, you can see the bandage on his finger...that is from his Cub Scout campout a week ago...Josh called me at 9:30 Saturday night saying Ethan had cut his finger with his knife!! Not the kind of call you want to get!! But he is fine...just learing to be more careful with his knife. :D We are so proud of Ethan and the hard work he's done this season...he's looking forward to school being out so he can swim and have a break!!! GO ROCKETS!!!!

No comments: