Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Zoo Field Trip






Last Friday, I went with Ethan's 4th grade class to the Tulsa Zoo. We had a ball! We were assigned 6 kids, and we nicknamed ourselves the Cobra Patrol. The kids were great, and it was fun to see Ethan (who usually acts like he could care less about me) get a little jealous of the other kids' attention to me. :) Our kids were Jen, Avery, Allison, Alec, Ethan and Steven. They were all very sweet, but one of them got a little, shall we say, challenging, toward the end! Our group was the only one of 4 to figure out the chip experiment they had set up. Pretty cool. Some of the other moms were air heads, but overall, it was great. Not everyone can be perfect like me, right? :)

2 comments:

Betsy Davis said...

Al, LOVING the pic of you and Eth.... and I've got to know... is that the red-head's real hair???? Wow.

TheMilesFam said...

THAT is the red heads real hair. :) Thanks, I like the picture of me and Ethan too....isnt he a sweetie?