Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break



Last week the boys were on spring break. We had a ball!! I was super busy with extra clsses, but we made the best of it and tried to have a new adventure every day. Monday we went to see a movie and then to the park with some friends, (it was beautiful here all week!), Tuesday we went to Bounce U (indoor inflatables), Wednesday was hiking Turkey Mountain (well, as big a mountain as you can have in OK!) and then ice cream, Thursday was recovery with a movie day at home and Friday was a bike ride and more playing at the park. I think the boys' favorite day was hiking...we climbed all over, and they managed to scare me to death on that rock ledge...I'm talkin serious pain in my chest and belly! They thought it was hysterical that I was so freaked out! :D They caught frogs and played in the mud...we finished up at another park, and another pond where Clay fell in!! Surprise, surprise!! Hope you all had a great week too!

No comments: