Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Circus!








We got to go to the circus!! I LOVE the circus and hope that my boys do too! This is the first opportunity that we've had to take Micah, and he loved it! He wasnt so sure about that weird clown though... :D. I found myself constantly saying "Now, understand you cannot do that at home." "No, you may not use the swingset as a trapeze!" Too funny!! Cant you just see those kiddos trying that stuff??? Their favorite thing was the "Ball of Death", a big metal ball that 3 dirt bikes got in and rode around. Pretty cool!
Just one extra note...when we arrived, we had to wait out in the cold for about 20 minutes to get tickets. I had had the boys get their coats, but was so rushed as we left that I forgot mine! Those 2 little dudes rubbed my back and blocked me from the wind! They were so sweet trying to keep me warm...several people in line even commented about what sweet boys I had. They are so special! Just wanted to share!

No comments: