Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Fun





This weekend we had a great time!! We went to the Jenks Holiday Parade Saturday morning (which the boys loved mostly for all the candy!) And then we came home and put up all of our holiday stuff. We usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but we are going to be gone, so we choose this weekend. Hey, if your gonna get all that stuff out, you might as well enjoy it, right? :D The boys had a ball.

The top picture is the boys and I. We are not standing on steps or anything! I realized the other day that Ethan comes up to right under my chin!! I had Clay measure to E, and he tucks right in under Ethans chin! We were going to take a picture of the 3 of us and realized that Micah tucks under Clay!! Isnt that cool? It will prob never happen like that again!! We've got some tall dudes!

1 comment:

Phyllis Renée said...

I love that pic of you and the boys. Won't be long before they'll all be taller than you.