Sunday, August 10, 2008

Farewell to the Davis'



This weekend, my little brother and his family came down to say Adios to Betsy and Jason. The Davis' are leaving for Lombard, IL in just a few days. Jason accepted a job as a senior pastor there! So exciting for them! We had a little party for them Saturday, and got to hang out with the El Dorado Whitsitt family and Mom this weekend. It was lots of fun...Micah was the *official* photographer! ;D We'll go help them pack the POD tomorrow, and they will head out Thursday morning for Chicago, with a pit stop in KC and St. Louis.

1 comment:

Our Three Peas said...

love all the pics and being able to stay caught up with you all! I cant believe that Betsy is moving away and she is married to a Pastor!! Very cool! I sooooo wish we were closer! Or I could just win the lottery so i could afford for us to fly out there and see you!! Well I hope all is well! All of my kiddos are getting ready to go back to school in September so the next 2 weeks will be busy with our family Vacation and all that fun stuff! Lets talk soon! Like by phone! LOL

Luv,
Ash :)