Sunday, June 01, 2008

Memorial Day



Last weekend my big little brother and his family came to Tulsa to spend the weekend with us. We had a great time. Lots of talking and laughing, stories out the wazz!! :D Sunday afternoon, rather than subject ourselves to freezing cold swimming pool water (as per the request of our children) we decided to have a water balloon fight. It took Josh and Ben FOREVER to fill up all those balloons, and we went through them so quick! But it was a blast. The boys all had so much fun seeing how many times they could hit daddy or Uncle Ben, or even Me! After all the balloons ran out, we set up the sprinkler and they ran through it. Aiden had chattering teeth and still wanted to play...what troopers! So much fun.

1 comment:

Our Three Peas said...

Reading all of your posts makes me wish we were closer...I think we would have a lot of fun together with our families! I still see so many similar things with us!! :) I wish I liked car rides better and I would come to see you! Well that and if gas was not a zillion dollars! LOL! If you ever want to come out this way let me know! We have lots of room and we are within driving distance to Disney Land!! Miss you!! :)

Luv,
Ash