Thursday, April 03, 2008

Joshua's 29th Birthday!






Happy Birthday Josh!! Tuesday night we went out to dinner with some of our friends and family to celebrate Josh turning 29. It was a blast! Instead of bringing out ice cream, the waiters brought him a shot of tequila and made him wear that goofy hat while they sang to him. Pretty freakin funny! 10 adults and 7 kids can create some havoc at a restuarant ;D. Then on Wednesday (his actual day) Micah and I went to his office to have lunch with him, and I made a yummy lasagna for dinner. Josh told me that when people asked him how old he was, no one wanted to believe him because 29 is the *last* birthday you have!! They all thought he had turned 30 something and just didnt want to tell! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.