Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bach Party #2!! The *Personal Shower*


Her face when she sees what all we have in store for her!

Yes, those are cakes shaped like...penis.

Ummm...yes, those say "Lick me" :D They'll go great with the candy bra!

The candy bra...yum, yum!!

Oh, she'll KILL me for this one!! ;D

Me and my penis coffe the next morning!


Friday night after the rehersal was over, the girls went back to Betsys hotel room to have a personal shower, and the guys went to the hotel lobby to play poker. Betsy walked into the room after having some private time with Jason and promptly saw the penis cakes I had baked specially for the evening!! (If you need to know how to bake a penis-call me, theres a whole science to it!! My experience is pretty entertaining!) We also had the requisite peni straws, which didnt really work so well. ;D We had a great time laughing and talking and hooting it up with champagne and cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.