Saturday, January 26, 2008

Everyday life....

I just realized today that I haven't made a post in awhile! Not too much going on here at the Miles household, we're settling back into life after the holiday madness ;D. Clayton has 2 loose teeth, Ethan has lost 4 teeth in the span of about a week and a half (I don't think he's going to be able to chew soon!) and Micah is convinced hes got a whole headful of loose teeth! He so badly wants to be a "big guy". Clay is doing awesome in basketball, he LOVES it. Today he got the Sportmanship Star because a little boy on the other team knocked him down so hard it knocked his shoe right off, and Clay got right up and kept on playing! He and Ethan are signed up for spring soccer, and Micah is going to play T-ball. So, it will be interesting having all 3 in sports this season...Josh and I will see each other coming and going, I suppose! So, thats it for now, I'll post some new pics soon. Love you all much! ;D

No comments: