Friday, November 23, 2007

Another exciting announcement!!!





Today my baby sister got ENGAGED!!!! His name is Jason Davis, and they are a perfect match. ;) He had a "hunt" set up for her at my brothers church (we're all in Liberty MO celebrating Thanksgiving) to find the ring. He sent her on a journey where she would find several stations, that each had a letter telling a story of their relationship. The first station was "When we Met", the second was "When We Kissed", the third, "When we Said I Love You" and the fourth was "When He Proposed". It was wonderful!!! I got to walk along with her to take her picture for reactions as she walked along, then left her as she walked through the sanctuary door to where he was waiting at the front of the church (where they will be married) to propose to her. So sweet! When she saw him there, she told us she RAN to him! ;) Lots and lots of tears and hugs and celebration all around. Such a wonderful, happy day...one I know I am sooo very grateful to be a part of, I wish them both nothing but the very best purple in the world ;D. But in all seriousness, I'm so grateful my sister has found this man, and they are so happy together...I love you both so very, very much.

No comments: