Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tulsa Run :D







Today was the 30th annual Tulsa Run, but the first one that I participated in ;D. Ever since we moved down here, I have wanted to do this, and finally this year, I did!!! Holy cow, it was a looong way...9.3 miles, but really great. One of my friends, Ali, ran too, along with some of her other friends and we formed a team. Her family owns the Batteries Plus stores here in Tulsa, so they "sponsored" us with special T-shirts that said "powered by Batteries Plus" on the back...pretty cute ;D. Mom came and brought the two little boys to cheer me on, thanks for being my cheering squad!! My official computer chip time was 1:29:17. A little slower than what I'd trained at, but DAMN those were some big ass hills!!! No matter, I finished upright and conscious...that's whats important, right Dad?? ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right now, in this moment, you are my hero.

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I am so very happy for you!! That is so cool...way to go girl...I am proud...