Monday, August 27, 2007

Ma's Birthday Party



Friday night, Betsy and I took mom out for some birthday fun. We went to Senor Tequila's for dinner, and I told them it was her birthday. I thought they would make her wear a funny hat and sing to her, maybe bring her some flaming ice cream or something.....well, funny hat and singing, BUT, instead of ice cream, they brought her a shot of tequila!!! So great!! She thought she could get away with just "posing" with it while I took a picture, but we made her shoot it...her cheeks got as red as I've ever seen 'em! So great! Then we went and saw the movie Knocked Up, I think we about wet ourselves laughing! After that, we went to the brand new Cheesecake Factory for some dessert...soooo good. We had a great time...Happy Birthday MA!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Nancy Jo!! What fun. Looks like you had a great time. isn't Knocked Up too funny!?!? Adam and I watched it with my mom when she came up for the Chicago Distance Race. We all peed our pants!!