Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Whitsitt Family Fun Day 2007!!!!

As you can see, Whitsitt Family Fun Day was filled with too much Fun, Frolicking, and Frivolity (my dads theme phrase for the weekend) to fit into one slide show, so I had to do 3!! WFFD actually ended up being more like 2+ days for most of us, so thats why there are so many fun pics....Friday found us in the pool most of the afternoon, then a massive water fight that night, Saturday was fun and games in the backyard with more swimming in the afternoon, and then lots and lots of yummy food, followed by family pics, and then SLUSH and deck time!!! And then on Sunday, those who remained went to the water park for some family fun. It was good times....lots of sun...and lots of tired boys. ;) Thanks for a great weekend Nana and Papa T!!! Love you!











5 comments:

Betsy Davis said...

"So 'der was 'dis big hole, right..."

TheMilesFam said...

Oh....you are DEAD MEAT!!!!

Jerilyn Whitsitt said...

"And I dug that hole, with my sweat, and my blood..."

TheMilesFam said...

I'm going to DELETE you all!!!!!

TheMilesFam said...

I can't believe you all have defaced my blog in this manner...MY BLOG!! What buttheads you are...why oh why do you torture me so????