Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!



We had a fantastic day!!! We went to see the movie Ratatouille, which I think I spelled totally wrong :D. It was really cute and the boys loved it. Then we headed to moms to swim the boys' arms off. They had a ball in the pool jumping and splashing, and the little boys got to practice their swimming with out floaties. Very fun! After that we headed home for burgers and hot dogs, and some fireworks fun. We sat with our neighbors and shot off fireworks, trying to hide from the cops when we spotted them! It was a lot of fun....got some cute pics of the boys....excepet Ethan who is sooooo getting to that age where he rolls his eyes at me (yes, I have a child who rolls his eyes, almost as well as I did!!!)anytime I want to take his picture. Or give him a kiss, or hold his hand, or breathe, or do anyting for that matter!! Ahh....love it! Anyway, hope you all had a great day too! A big thank you to the troops past and present who work hard to provide us with the freedom that we celebrate. :D

No comments: