Friday, May 25, 2007

Claytons Pre-K Graduation



Today was the boys' last day of school. Ethan is now a 5th grader, and Clayton is a kindergartener!! Oh jeez. Ethan had fun playing games in the classroom and hanging out with friends for the last day. Claytons was a bit more emotional. He had a "graduation ceremony" at the Riverwalk this afternoon. It was sooo cute, all his class had cap and gown, and they got to go up on stage and get a "diploma". His teacher, Ms. Bullard couldnt keep the tears away, and neither could I! I was bawling like a baby. One reason, my baby is getting so big, but another is because I have really, really enjoyed Clays teachers this year. Never before have I so enjoyed getting so involved in a classroom. His teachers were amazing, and made it so easy for me to go in and volunteer, and bring Micah along with me. He loved it too! They were so super all year long, and proved to be champs when we had such a hard time with Clay through the seperation anxiety phase earlier this year. We will miss them so much this summer, and pray that Micah will get them for his pre-K class in a year! :D After the ceremony, we went to the FunHouse, an arcade there at the RiverWalk, for pizza and games. Lots and lots of fun! Now we are in Kansas for a weekend of fun! Hope you all have a safe, fun Memorial Day! Love to everyone. :D

1 comment:

Betsy Davis said...

SO wish I could have been there! The biggest, tightest, squeeziest bear hugs from Aunt B!!!