Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!! :)



We had a great Easter!! The boys had fun dying Easter eggs and finding them after the Easter Bunny had visited and hid them. After we got all done with that stuff, we talked to the boys about the TRUE meaning of Easter. The we got ready and headed to church. After the service, my friend Katie, who was in the nursery this morning, told me that Clayton had told the kids a story. He got into the room and announced..."All you kids who dont know about the REAL Easter, come and sit down, I'm gonna tell you." So they all sat and listened to him, and Katie said he just nailed it!! Then he closed his talk with..."so you kids need to keep up with Easter, because you dont want to go with the Devil, when you die you want to go to heaven with Jesus." Too sweet!! And I just thought he was interested in his new Spiderman water bottle!! :) So fun. After a yummy lunch of grilled chickend and kick @## mashed potatos (yes, I was in HEAVEN!!) Aunt B went home to sleep, and Micah and I curled up on the couch and conked out. Hope you all had a blessed Easter as well!! All our love. :)

No comments: