Sunday, February 25, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge!














This weekend we went to Kansas City to Great Wolf Lodge. If you've never been there I highly recommend it! It was great fun. Landon, Jer and their family got to come, along with Betsy and Dad and Connie. Of course, Josh and I and the kiddos went too. We stayed over a Thursday night, and got to play Thurday afternoon and all day Friday. The kids loved all the slides and the fort to play in. Ian and Ethans favorite part was the snake in the water basketball pool, I think! Nana and Papa T had a great time, but we wore them out! I think everyone was pretty tired on Friday. :) Friday morning we went down to the lobby for story time. They have talking animals that tell a story, and dad thought the talking moose was pretty cool :) One of my favorite parts was of course the slides, but also standing under the huge bucket of water that dumps 1000+ gallons of water every 5 minutes. The little boys (Clay, Micah and Si) loved the kiddos hot tub. Everyone had a great time. Some would vote "blue slide for president", but I think I gotta vote green!! :) So much fun! Check it out if you ever have the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.