Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Claytons "Pretend" Birthday










Last weekend we went to Wichita to see Joshuas family, and celebrated Claytons 5th birthday a little early! He didnt mind, let me assure you!! :) He called it his "pretend" birthday, and I think he told everyone wherever we went what we were doing. He got new "deer clothes", what he calls the camo outfit that Papa got him. I asked him if he wanted to wear them that day, and he informed me that he was saving them to wear to go hunting! :) He also got some fun Hot Wheels stuff, new shirts and a fun elephant game! Aunt Chrystal and Josh had to "make sure it worked" the night before she gave it to Clay. Pretty funny to watch 2 adults run around after some fabric butterflies with a net made for a kiddo!!! :) The kids all had a good time. Now we are less than a week away from his "real" birthday! 5 years old...jeez...and in just a few months Ethan will be 10....I need some drugs...:)

No comments: