Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Funny Story! :)

I just had to share this funny tidbit with you all.....today Clay, Micah and I were playing around and they randomly, out of the blue, asked me when we were going to have another baby! I asked them what they were talking about and Clay said "We want another baby to come out of your tummy"!!!!!! I called Josh in 'cause I was just kinda dumbfounded, and he (the coward) just laughed and went back to cooking! I did ask them what kind of a baby they wanted, Micah said a girl baby, and Clay said a boy baby...then Micah decided a boy baby would be cool.....I explained to them that daddy and I had decided we had enough babies, but that Aunt B would have babies someday, and Uncle Ben and Aunt Bird would have more babies some day, and Aunt Chrystal would have babies someday and that some of our friends would have babies so we would have plenty of little monkeys to play with. That seemed to satisfy them.....for now! :) So, aunts and uncles, if they start asking when your having a baby, I'm sorry, but I had to get them off my back!!!! :)

4 comments:

Betsy Davis said...

oh great.... pressure from the whole world to have "the first girl," and now this!!! Thanks a lot! =) Chill out everyone, I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Granmommy or Nana, but I know I am glad that the boys didn't think that Grammy needed to have another baby! That would be an act of God! Maybe you should tell them that it's Daddy's turn. Grammy

TheMilesFam said...

Believe me Betsy...NO PRESSURE!!! :) And Grammy, I like the Daddys turn idea...

Anonymous said...

intriguing intensity pros coast learnt prashnat mpumalanga desktop exhortations palmerston pursued
lolikneri havaqatsu