Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cook/Miles/Whitsitt Family Christmas!!!
















We had our 4th and final Christmas this past weekend with my mom and all the siblings. They all made the trek to Tulsa to celebrate, so it was a lot of fun having everyone here. We got up on Saturday morning and cooked a big breakfast, then got the turkeys in the oven and opened presents!!!! The siblings did a "regift" exchange that was pretty freakin funny. We all got some beautiful things. :) Mom got all of us girls a beautiful glass vase from Jamestown, and all the dudes giftcards which she wrapped in DVD cases! Pretty clever. All the kiddos got pretty cool toys that they were excited to play with too. After presents we had a big turkey dinner..soooo yummy! Then we played our family poker game and Josh won the bracelet back from Landon!!!!!!!! :) WHOOOO HOOOO! Then he kept it later that night when we played again. Good job, babe! We had a lot of fun, and my kids loved showing everyone else around their house, and their rooms. So, Christmas is officially over for the Miles Family!!! I suppose my excuse for not taking down my Christmas stuff is gone........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness. More Christmas pictures! I love the last one with your hubby and Landon. My email is mimi.schultz@apollogrp.edu and Adam's is adam.schultz@apollogrp.edu. Yes, my dad is getting married tomorrow. Crazy. They are going to Branson to a little chapel slash cabin in the woods honeymoon. Melody is really sweet. I am happy for him.