Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tulsa Miles Christmas!!!!







Well, since we are headed out of town in a few days for the holidays, we decided to go ahead and do our family Christmas. The boys had a ball opening their stuff...Micah loved his talking rescue pack, Clay was very excited about his Flo's diner, and Ethan we majorly surprised at his new MP3 player! We had Ethan totally psyched out on the mp3 player...so funny!!! Josh got a gift certificate to High Gravity, now he can brew, brew, brew! And I got my Coach purse....make fun...I dont care...I'm in purse heaven!! :) Anyway, we had a great time opeining all our gifts and look forward to more fun with the rest of our families. MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post.


ha ha ha

TheMilesFam said...

Listen, I know your jealous, but I'll share... :D