Saturday, October 14, 2006

Girls Night Out!







Well, I don't get out much, and when I do, I like to have a good time! Last night 3 of my best friends and I went out for girls night, and to celebrate Katie G's birthday. We headed up to Bartlesville to take over the Gap Outlet and eat like crazy women! We shopped till we dropped, then ate till we burst. The top photo is all of us, Celine visiting Katie G from Switzerland, Katie G, Katie P, Candace and Me. We were missing one, Whiney had to stay home with a sick dude. The pic of me with an obscene bite of mashed potatos is my "margarita". I was driving, so instead of a margarita, I had a cup of mashed potatos. What? Got a problem? :) And yes, like nerds we did take our picture in front of the store, but I already told you, I don't get out much! We had a great time, and it just reminded me of how important it is to spend time with our girlfriends. Or any friends! :)

No comments: