Monday, September 11, 2006

Mr. & Mrs. Robertson





My cousin Chad, and his beautiful bride, Nicki got married Saturday. The wedding was very beautiful and so touching. It is so obvious that these two are in love! :) The third picture is of Connie and my Aunt Red (aka Aunt Sharon), the fourth picture is of my dad doing one of his signature moves, "The Big Dig", and the fifth pic is "The Big Dig-In Reverse"! Don't you know he was the hit of the party! Add to that the classic "Scrape the Barrel" and he was fighting the young pretty things off with a stick! If only Mr. Tummy would have made an apperance....

4 comments:

Landon Whitsitt said...

I think we're all very grateful that Mr Tummy hasn't made an appearance in quite some time.

TheMilesFam said...

His last appearance we do have on video.....wonder how much that would sell for on the internet? :)

Betsy Davis said...

my stomach still hurts from laughing... i think dad dug and scraped that barrel spanking clean...

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss Mr Tummy!! I have got to see these new dance moves in person!! This year is Schultz Thanksgiving, but we will be there for Christmas. Hopefully we can get together!! Love and miss you--Mimi