Friday, September 22, 2006

I Am Freaking Out!!!!

Alright, so already in the last month, my baby has turned 3, potty trained, (no complaining about that, believe me!), given up his pacifier, Clay has started school and learned to ride a bike, and Ethan, God love him, has started 4th grade and decided that he is interested in girls! What the heck? Didn't we think boys were so gross until at least 6th grade? So in that logic, (since boys trail so far behind girls :) ), shouldn't boys think girls are icky until at least 8th grade? I really cant handle this....tonight Ethan and his buddy Chapman were talking about the girls they had crushes on....just pray for my sanity....really, all joking aside, it is hard to believe how old my kids are, how very fast they are growing up. I suppose that is what all that advice about enjoying your kids when they are young is about, they really do grow so fast. Good thing some of my friends are having babies or I'd be having a serious case of baby fever right now!!!! :)

No comments: