Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Clayton Tylers 1st Day of School



Well, it's now official. 2 out of 3 of my babies are in school! Clayton had his first day of pre-school yesterday. He goes to the afternoon class, so all morning he was asking when it was going to be time to go. Finally we headed out! We got to his classroom, and he gave Micah a big hug, then (reluctantly) me too, hung up his spanking new Thomas backpack and headed in to play. Not a moments hesitation! Micah and I headed home, and when I put him down for his nap, he looked over at Claytons bed and said "I want Cayton here", so very sweet. When we went to pick both dudes up, they got in the car and Micah said "I missed you so much!" It was very sweet. Clayton loves his teacher, and has made a new friend named Spencer. He informed me this morning that he is going to make 3 new friends today. Ethan is doing good too...he has already had homework! Oh dread....but when I ask him if there are any cute girls in his class to flirt with, he just blushes and tries not to smile....ahhh 4th grade.....

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hey baby! Thanks so much for publishing to this blog. It's great to see and her updates during the week while I'm gone.

Isn't my wife wonderful!